-->

Monday, February 14, 2011

Meet Miss Nora

One of my best friends had her baby on Friday, January 28 (only a couple days past their due date!) at 5:05 p.m.  Welcome Nora Jewel Clarkson, weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz – the exact same weight Hudson was when he was born. Chris and Melissa are doing well and sweet Nora is just as predicted: perfect!

We visited them in the hospital the next day, and I just can’t believe that our giant baby Hudson was ever that tiny! Nora has a full head of thick, black hair and the sweetest little lips. I honestly wanted to snuggle her all day – but alas I had to give her back to her proud, glowing mommy.

Love the giant hat!

My mom made this  hospital gown, but I couldn't wear it in surgery, so Melissa put it to use!

Such a sweet face.
In the first outfit I bought for Nora (six months ago!)
Rollie can't believe Hudson was once this tiny. 


 Cheers to Nora!

No comments:

Post a Comment