-->

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Birthday Celebration

I had the most wonderful birthday this year - especially considering it fell on a Tuesday and was NOT a landmark birthday (although I tried claiming it was). The day started out right with my coworkers completely spoiling me! They had piled my desk high with holiday blend coffee from Starbucks (my fav), cranberry orange cinnamon rolls and cupcakes from Dolce bakery, flowers, and even a princess crown! After a great day at work, we went over to my parents house for my favorite meal of Swiss steak (like only my mom can make it) and I got the most gorgeous boots from my parents.


Tory Burch Rabbit Fur Boots - Happy Birthday to Me!
And since it was a Tuesday, we celebrated the previous weekend with friends by going out to dinner at Trezo Vino (one of my favorite restaurants in town) and then coming back to our house for ice cream cake and champagne. Kim & Alex and Chris & Melissa joined us for dinner, and then Brandi & Scott came for dessert, armed with the most amazing mint chocolate chip ice cream cake!

Note: Candles are not to "birthday scale".
These lovely ladies are the best friends a gal could ask for!
And of course the birthday celebration didn't stop there. We left for Vail the next day and Rollie surprised me with reservations to Sweet Basil (the nicest restaurant in Vail) and a fabulous birthday dessert treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment